To install the custom ROM with the recovery, you have to install a custom recovery on your Poco X3 Pro device. Usually, Android devices come with stock custom recovery. On some devices like Poco, you get the Xioami custom recovery.
Previously called CyanogenMod ROM and later renamed LineageOS, this is arguably the most popular custom ROM and comes with various features. LineageOS is still regarded as one of the best ROMs because it promises more stability and security. The official Pie update of this ROM has been rolled out for many devices. You will enjoy almost all the features of Android 10/11 on your rooted device when you install this custom ROM http://museclinic.co.kr/busan/p/2023/04/11/how-to-upgrade-your-infinix-smart-5-with-hovatek/.
Let’s see if the technical specs could translate to an excellent user experience. High quality camera is our top priorityTo accommodate the faster processor, Poco X3 Pro has had its camera hardware reduced. The images produced by the Poco X3 Pro are much more softened, and have less texture detail than those of the Poco X3 NFC. Although it isn’t a catastrophe, it’s still not very good. Although it isn’t as fast as the OnePlus 9, this battery still has a lot of power.
- Both phones from the front have the same design language, they have a hole punch in the top center of the screen.
- Find Poco X3 GT vs Poco X3 Pro which one is better mobile.
- It’s loaded with a Dimensity 810 5G processor and runs on an ad-free version of MIUI which is pretty decent in my opinion.
- With support for 26W USB-PD charging, you will be able to charge quickly even if you don’t carry the 33W charger that comes with the X3 Pro.
- That isn’t necessarily bad as the X3 Pro is still very, very good for the price.
Switch to the dark mode that’s kinder on your eyes at night time. Download the latest Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.